If you are trying to sell your property fast in Brighton, Sell Your House Fast Group can help. We have a range of different options that can help you sell your property quickly and efficiently.
We can buy your property directly in as little as 30 days, if it meets our buying criteria.
We can help you sell your property via a property auction, in as little as 30 days.
Auction properties can sell up to 100% of the market value and can even sell over the market value in some cases.
We can help you sell your property fast through our fast sale estate agency service. You will achieve the maximum price and can sell in as little as 60 days.
Proactive marketing of your property to our large network of UK buyers and property investors.
Fill in our online form and one of our team will call you back within 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Our team will complete an online assessment of the property and provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. No visits to your property or physical viewing required.
Choose the option and offer that suits you best and accept your offer.
We will agree a completion date that suits you. You can sell in as little as 30 days or later if you prefer. Receive the money directly to your bank account.
Download our ultimate guide to selling your property fast in Brighton and get insider advice on how you can sell your property in as little as 30 days and achieve the best price possible, in any market.
Complete The Form Below To Get Your Copy Now!
Brighton is a vibrant and popular seaside city located on the south coast of England.
Here’s some information about Brighton:
1. Location and Accessibility: Brighton is situated in East Sussex, about 50 miles south of London. It is easily accessible by train from London and other major cities, with frequent services to Brighton Station. The city is also well-connected by road and has good bus links.
2. Beach and Pier: Brighton is renowned for its pebble beach, which stretches for miles along the coastline. The beachfront is a major attraction, offering a lively atmosphere, waterfront cafes, bars, and entertainment. The iconic Brighton Pier is a prominent feature, hosting amusement arcades, rides, and food stalls.
3. Brighton Pavilion: One of the most recognizable landmarks in Brighton is the Royal Pavilion. This extravagant former royal residence was built in the 19th century in a unique Indo-Saracenic architectural style. The Pavilion’s stunning interiors and gardens are open to the public, showcasing its opulence and history.
4. Cultural and Arts Scene: Brighton has a thriving cultural and arts scene. The city is known for its diverse and inclusive community, which is reflected in its vibrant arts and music festivals, including the Brighton Festival, Brighton Fringe, and the Great Escape music festival. Brighton also has numerous galleries, theaters, and live music venues.
5. Lanes and Shopping: The Lanes are a historic and picturesque part of Brighton’s city center. These narrow, winding streets are filled with independent shops, boutiques, antique stores, and cafes. It’s a popular area for shopping, exploring unique boutiques, and enjoying the eclectic atmosphere.
6. Nightlife and Entertainment: Brighton offers a dynamic nightlife and entertainment scene. The city is known for its lively pubs, bars, clubs, and music venues, catering to a wide range of tastes. The vibrant LGBTQ+ community in Brighton contributes to its vibrant nightlife and inclusive atmosphere.
7. Brighton Marina: The Brighton Marina is a modern development situated east of the city center. It offers a marina with yachts and boats, waterfront restaurants, cafes, and shops. The marina area is also home to a cinema complex, bowling alley, and a variety of water sports activities.
8. Parks and Green Spaces: Brighton boasts several green spaces where visitors and residents can relax and enjoy the outdoors. Preston Park is one of the largest parks, hosting events such as the Brighton Pride festival. Other notable green areas include Stanmer Park, Hove Park, and the Volk’s Electric Railway, which runs along the seafront.
Brighton’s unique blend of seaside charm, cultural diversity, and lively atmosphere make it a popular destination for tourists and a vibrant place to live. With its beachfront attractions, cultural events, historical landmarks, and bustling city life, Brighton offers a wide range of experiences for visitors to enjoy.
Once you’ve submitted the property details, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your requirements. After this, we will provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. You can sell in 30 days and we provide £1000 cash back on completion, with our direct purchase.
Brighton itself is a city, but there are several towns and areas in the wider Brighton and Hove area.
Here are some of the major towns and districts in and around Brighton:
1. Hove: Hove is located immediately west of Brighton and is often considered part of the broader Brighton and Hove area. It has its own distinct character and charm. Hove offers a mix of residential areas, elegant Victorian architecture, and a pleasant seafront promenade. The area is known for its wide avenues, boutique shops, cafes, and Hove Lagoon, a popular watersports and leisure facility.
2. Kemp Town: Kemp Town is an area located to the east of Brighton city center. It is known for its vibrant and bohemian atmosphere, with a mix of colorful Regency and Victorian buildings. Kemp Town offers independent shops, cafes, art galleries, and is home to the Brighton Marina, the largest marina complex in the UK.
3. Lewes: Although not technically part of the Brighton and Hove area, Lewes is a nearby historic town located approximately 9 miles northeast of Brighton. It has a rich history and is known for its medieval streets, timber-framed buildings, and the impressive Lewes Castle. Lewes hosts annual events like the Lewes Bonfire Night, a traditional celebration with processions and fireworks.
4. Portslade: Portslade is a suburban town located to the west of Brighton. It offers a mix of residential areas, local shops, and amenities. Portslade-by-Sea, the coastal area of Portslade, has a beach and a small port, providing a different seaside experience compared to the central Brighton beach.
These towns and districts, along with Brighton itself, contribute to the vibrant and diverse character of the wider Brighton and Hove area. Each area has its own unique features, attractions, and community, providing residents and visitors with a range of options for exploration, leisure activities, and cultural experiences.
Whether you’re relocating, facing financial difficulties or looking for a
lifestyle change, we can facilitate a sale of your property within
“My property had been on the market for a long time…..”
My property had been on the market for a long time and I really wanted a fast sale to free up the money so I contacted the Sell House Fast team. After a helpful and friendly phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and sell my property with them, it was easy and so quick. I would definitely recommend using them to my family and friends.
“I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group…”
I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group, I found that they had by far the best customer service and really sounded like they knew what they were talking about which gave me the confidence to go ahead and sell my property to them.
We will call you within 24 hours of your details being submitted to understand your requirements and provide you with your Free Valuation.
If your property meets our purchasing requirements, we will then proceed to make a cash offer to you, based on your requirements.
Yes the Property Valuation is 100% free and you are under no obligation. We will call you to understand your requirements, the condition of the property and gather information necessary to complete the valuation. We do not need to visit the property, as all our valuations are completed remotely.
We buy properties in any condition and any location across the UK and Scotland.
We can buy your property in as little as 30 days. If you need more time, that is no problem, we can work with you on your timelines.
You will receive the money to your bank account the same day that we complete the sale. The money will be paid directly to you on the day of completion by your solicitor.