If you are trying to sell your property fast in Bristol , Sell Your House Fast Group can help. We have a range of different options that can help you sell your property quickly and efficiently.
We can buy your property directly in as little as 30 days, if it meets our buying criteria.
We can help you sell your property via a property auction, in as little as 30 days.
Auction properties can sell up to 100% of the market value and can even sell over the market value in some cases.
We can help you sell your property fast through our fast sale estate agency service. You will achieve the maximum price and can sell in as little as 60 days.
Proactive marketing of your property to our large network of UK buyers and property investors.
Fill in our online form and one of our team will call you back within 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Our team will complete an online assessment of the property and provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. No visits to your property or physical viewing required.
Choose the option and offer that suits you best and accept your offer.
We will agree a completion date that suits you. You can sell in as little as 30 days or later if you prefer. Receive the money directly to your bank account.
Download our ultimate guide to selling your property fast in Bristol and get insider advice on how you can sell your property in as little as 30 days and achieve the best price possible, in any market.
Complete The Form Below To Get Your Copy Now!
Bristol is a city and county in the southwestern part of England. It is known for its rich maritime history, vibrant cultural scene, and attractive architecture.
Here are some key aspects of Bristol:
1. History: Bristol has a long history that dates back to the Iron Age and Roman times. It became an important trading port during the Middle Ages and played a significant role in the development of the transatlantic slave trade. The city prospered during the Industrial Revolution as a center for manufacturing and shipbuilding.
2. Landmarks: Bristol boasts numerous landmarks that showcase its historical and architectural significance. The Clifton Suspension Bridge, designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, is an iconic symbol of the city. Bristol Cathedral, a stunning Gothic masterpiece, is another notable landmark. The city is also known for its colorful rows of Georgian houses, particularly in areas such as Clifton and Queen Square.
3. Harborside: Bristol’s Harborside area is a vibrant waterfront district that offers a blend of history, culture, and entertainment. It features attractions such as the SS Great Britain, a former passenger steamship turned museum, and the M Shed museum, which tells the story of Bristol’s heritage. The area also hosts various festivals, events, and a lively food and drink scene.
4. Arts and Culture: Bristol has a thriving arts and cultural scene. It is renowned for its street art, with prominent works by the elusive artist Banksy adorning walls throughout the city. Bristol is also home to the Bristol Old Vic, one of the oldest continuously operating theaters in the English-speaking world. The city hosts the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta, an annual event attracting hot air balloon enthusiasts from around the world.
5. Education: Bristol is home to two prominent universities: the University of Bristol and the University of the West of England. These institutions contribute to the city’s vibrant academic and research community, as well as its diverse student population.
6. Music and Festivals: Bristol has a thriving music scene and is known for its influence on various genres, particularly trip-hop and drum and bass. The city has produced internationally acclaimed artists such as Massive Attack and Portishead. It hosts the Bristol Harbour Festival, an annual celebration featuring live music, performances, and maritime activities.
7. Green Spaces: Bristol offers several green spaces where residents and visitors can relax and enjoy nature. The expansive Ashton Court Estate, with its deer park and open spaces, is a popular destination. The Downs, a large public park, provides panoramic views of the city.
8. Aerospace Industry: Bristol has a strong aerospace industry, with major companies such as Airbus and Rolls-Royce having a presence in the city. Aerospace engineering and innovation are integral to Bristol’s economy.
Overall, Bristol is a city with a rich history, diverse cultural offerings, and a vibrant atmosphere. Its blend of historic landmarks, modern developments, and creative energy make it a captivating destination for visitors and a vibrant place to live.
Once you’ve submitted the property details, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your requirements. After this, we will provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. You can sell in 30 days and we provide £1000 cash back on completion, with our direct purchase.
Bristol is primarily a city, but within its wider metropolitan area, there are several towns and suburban areas that contribute to the region’s character and amenities.
Here are some of the major towns in the Bristol area:
1. Clifton: Located to the west of Bristol city center, Clifton is an affluent and picturesque suburb known for its Georgian architecture, boutique shops, and cafes. It is famous for the Clifton Suspension Bridge, which spans the Avon Gorge and offers stunning views of the city and the River Avon. Clifton also features the expansive green space of Clifton Downs.
2. Bedminster: Situated to the south of Bristol city center, Bedminster is an up-and-coming area with a diverse community. It offers a mix of residential areas, independent shops, and trendy cafes. Bedminster is known for its street art scene, with vibrant murals adorning many buildings.
3. Fishponds: Located to the northeast of Bristol city center, Fishponds is a popular residential area with a mix of housing options. The area has a bustling high street, offering a range of shops, supermarkets, and restaurants. Fishponds is known for its community spirit and has several parks and green spaces.
4. Kingswood: Situated to the east of Bristol, Kingswood is a suburban town with a mix of residential and commercial areas. It offers a range of amenities, including shopping centers, supermarkets, and leisure facilities. Kingswood has a strong sense of community and is known for its annual music festival, Kingswood Fest.
5. Bradley Stoke: Located to the north of Bristol, Bradley Stoke is a planned town with a mix of residential areas, retail parks, and business premises. It is a relatively new town that has experienced significant growth in recent years. Bradley Stoke offers a range of amenities, including shopping centers, schools, and sports facilities.
6. Filton: Situated to the northwest of Bristol, Filton is known for its strong connection to the aerospace industry. It is home to the major aerospace company Airbus and other engineering firms. Filton offers a mix of residential areas, industrial estates, and retail parks.
These are some of the major towns and suburban areas within the Bristol metropolitan area. Each town has its own unique character and amenities, contributing to the overall diversity and appeal of the region.
Whether you’re relocating, facing financial difficulties or looking for a
lifestyle change, we can facilitate a sale of your property within
“My property had been on the market for a long time…..”
My property had been on the market for a long time and I really wanted a fast sale to free up the money so I contacted the Sell House Fast team. After a helpful and friendly phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and sell my property with them, it was easy and so quick. I would definitely recommend using them to my family and friends.
“I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group…”
I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group, I found that they had by far the best customer service and really sounded like they knew what they were talking about which gave me the confidence to go ahead and sell my property to them.
We will call you within 24 hours of your details being submitted to understand your requirements and provide you with your Free Valuation.
If your property meets our purchasing requirements, we will then proceed to make a cash offer to you, based on your requirements.
Yes the Property Valuation is 100% free and you are under no obligation. We will call you to understand your requirements, the condition of the property and gather information necessary to complete the valuation. We do not need to visit the property, as all our valuations are completed remotely.
We buy properties in any condition and any location across the UK and Scotland.
We can buy your property in as little as 30 days. If you need more time, that is no problem, we can work with you on your timelines.
You will receive the money to your bank account the same day that we complete the sale. The money will be paid directly to you on the day of completion by your solicitor.