If you are trying to sell your property fast in Essex , Sell Your House Fast Group can help. We have a range of different options that can help you sell your property quickly and efficiently.
We can buy your property directly in as little as 30 days, if it meets our buying criteria.
We can help you sell your property via a property auction, in as little as 30 days.
Auction properties can sell up to 100% of the market value and can even sell over the market value in some cases.
We can help you sell your property fast through our fast sale estate agency service. You will achieve the maximum price and can sell in as little as 60 days.
Proactive marketing of your property to our large network of UK buyers and property investors.
Fill in our online form and one of our team will call you back within 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Our team will complete an online assessment of the property and provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. No visits to your property or physical viewing required.
Choose the option and offer that suits you best and accept your offer.
We will agree a completion date that suits you. You can sell in as little as 30 days or later if you prefer. Receive the money directly to your bank account.
Download our ultimate guide to selling your property fast in Essex and get insider advice on how you can sell your property in as little as 30 days and achieve the best price possible, in any market.
Complete The Form Below To Get Your Copy Now!
Essex is a county located in the East of England, bordering the counties of Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, and Greater London.
Here’s some information about Essex:
1. Geography: Essex is the easternmost county in England and has a diverse landscape that includes coastline, estuaries, countryside, and urban areas. It has a long coastline along the North Sea, with popular seaside towns such as Southend-on-Sea and Clacton-on-Sea.
2. History: Essex has a rich history dating back to Roman times when it was part of the region known as Britannia. It has played a significant role in England’s history, with notable events such as the Battle of Maldon in 991 and the Peasants’ Revolt in 1381. The county has numerous historic sites, including Colchester Castle, which is the largest Norman keep in Europe.
3. Cities and Towns: Essex is home to several cities and towns, including Chelmsford, the county town and administrative center. Other major towns in Essex include Basildon, Harlow, Southend-on-Sea, Colchester, Braintree, Brentwood, and Romford. Each town has its own unique character, amenities, and attractions.
4. Countryside and Nature: Essex offers a diverse countryside with areas of natural beauty. The Dedham Vale and Stour Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, provide picturesque landscapes for outdoor activities such as walking, cycling, and boating. Epping Forest, on the outskirts of London, is a large ancient woodland that offers a tranquil escape.
5. Cultural Heritage: Essex has a rich cultural heritage. It has connections to notable figures such as the painter John Constable, who depicted scenes of the Essex countryside in his works. The county also has a vibrant music scene and has been home to popular bands and musicians. The annual V Festival, which takes place in Chelmsford, attracts renowned artists from around the world.
6. Industry and Economy: Essex has a diverse economy, with industries ranging from manufacturing and engineering to services and agriculture. The county has a strong logistics sector due to its proximity to London and major transport links. It is also known for its agricultural production, particularly in the northern parts of the county.
7. Education: Essex is home to several universities and higher education institutions, including the University of Essex, which has campuses in Colchester and Southend-on-Sea. These institutions contribute to the county’s educational landscape and attract students from around the world.
8. Transport: Essex has good transportation links, with several major roads and railway connections. It has easy access to London via train or road, making it a popular commuter county. The county also has London Stansted Airport, a major international airport serving the region.
These are some of the key aspects of Essex, a county that offers a mix of coastal beauty, countryside charm, historic sites, and urban centers. Its proximity to London and diverse range of attractions make it an appealing place to live, work, and visit.
Once you’ve submitted the property details, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your requirements. After this, we will provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. You can sell in 30 days and we provide £1000 cash back on completion, with our direct purchase.
Essex is a county in the East of England with several major towns that contribute to its cultural and economic landscape.
Here are some of the major towns in Essex:
1. Chelmsford: Chelmsford is the county town of Essex and serves as its administrative center. It is a vibrant town with a mix of historic and modern architecture. Chelmsford Cathedral, Hylands House, and the Essex County Cricket Club are among its notable landmarks. The town offers a range of amenities, including shopping centers, restaurants, and cultural venues.
2. Basildon: Basildon is a large town located in the south of Essex. It developed as a New Town after World War II and has a mix of residential areas, shopping centers, and recreational facilities. Basildon is known for its thriving arts scene and is home to the Basildon Heritage Museum.
3. Southend-on-Sea: Southend-on-Sea is a popular seaside town located on the north bank of the Thames Estuary. It is known for its long coastline, vibrant pier, amusement parks, and entertainment venues. Southend Pier is the world’s longest pleasure pier and attracts visitors for its scenic views and recreational activities. The town also has a lively nightlife and hosts the Southend Airshow.
4. Colchester: Colchester is a historic town and the oldest recorded town in England. It has a rich history dating back to Roman times, and remnants of the Roman wall and Colchester Castle can still be seen today. Colchester is known for its cultural heritage, including the Mercury Theatre and the Colchester Arts Centre. It is also home to the University of Essex.
5. Harlow: Harlow is a planned town located in the west of Essex. It was built after World War II as part of the New Town development program. Harlow offers a mix of residential areas, shopping centers, and recreational facilities. The town has a strong emphasis on arts and culture, with the Harlow Playhouse hosting a variety of theatrical performances.
6. Braintree: Braintree is a market town situated in the north of Essex. It has a traditional town center with historic buildings, independent shops, and a weekly market. Braintree is known for its Freeport Braintree shopping village, which offers discounted designer brands.
7. Brentwood: Brentwood is an affluent town located in the southwest of Essex. It is known for its picturesque high street, lined with boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants. Brentwood is also famous for the Brentwood Festival, a family-friendly music event that takes place annually.
8. Romford: Romford is a vibrant town in the northeast of Essex, situated on the outskirts of London. It has a bustling town center with a mix of shops, entertainment venues, and a popular market. Romford offers a vibrant nightlife scene and is known for its lively bars and clubs.
These are some of the major towns in Essex, each with its own character, amenities, and attractions. They contribute to the county’s diverse offerings and provide a range of cultural, commercial, and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors alike.
Whether you’re relocating, facing financial difficulties or looking for a
lifestyle change, we can facilitate a sale of your property within
“My property had been on the market for a long time…..”
My property had been on the market for a long time and I really wanted a fast sale to free up the money so I contacted the Sell House Fast team. After a helpful and friendly phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and sell my property with them, it was easy and so quick. I would definitely recommend using them to my family and friends.
“I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group…”
I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group, I found that they had by far the best customer service and really sounded like they knew what they were talking about which gave me the confidence to go ahead and sell my property to them.
We will call you within 24 hours of your details being submitted to understand your requirements and provide you with your Free Valuation.
If your property meets our purchasing requirements, we will then proceed to make a cash offer to you, based on your requirements.
Yes the Property Valuation is 100% free and you are under no obligation. We will call you to understand your requirements, the condition of the property and gather information necessary to complete the valuation. We do not need to visit the property, as all our valuations are completed remotely.
We buy properties in any condition and any location across the UK and Scotland.
We can buy your property in as little as 30 days. If you need more time, that is no problem, we can work with you on your timelines.
You will receive the money to your bank account the same day that we complete the sale. The money will be paid directly to you on the day of completion by your solicitor.