If you are trying to sell your property fast in Leicester , Sell Your House Fast Group can help. We have a range of different options that can help you sell your property quickly and efficiently.
We can buy your property directly in as little as 30 days, if it meets our buying criteria.
We can help you sell your property via a property auction, in as little as 30 days.
Auction properties can sell up to 100% of the market value and can even sell over the market value in some cases.
We can help you sell your property fast through our fast sale estate agency service. You will achieve the maximum price and can sell in as little as 60 days.
Proactive marketing of your property to our large network of UK buyers and property investors.
Fill in our online form and one of our team will call you back within 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Our team will complete an online assessment of the property and provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. No visits to your property or physical viewing required.
Choose the option and offer that suits you best and accept your offer.
We will agree a completion date that suits you. You can sell in as little as 30 days or later if you prefer. Receive the money directly to your bank account.
Download our ultimate guide to selling your property fast in Leicester and get insider advice on how you can sell your property in as little as 30 days and achieve the best price possible, in any market.
Complete The Form Below To Get Your Copy Now!
Leicester is a city and unitary authority located in the East Midlands region of England. It is the largest city in Leicestershire County and has a rich history, vibrant multiculturalism, and a thriving community. Here’s some information about Leicester:
1. History: Leicester has a long history dating back over 2,000 years. It was originally a Celtic settlement and later became an important Roman trading hub known as Ratae Corieltauvorum. The city played a significant role during the medieval period and was a major center of the textile industry during the Industrial Revolution.
2. Location and Size: Leicester is located on the River Soar and lies about 100 miles north of London. It covers an area of approximately 73 square kilometers and has a population of over 330,000 people, making it one of the most populous cities in the East Midlands.
3. Culture and Landmarks: Leicester is known for its diverse cultural heritage and vibrant atmosphere. The city boasts several historical landmarks, including Leicester Cathedral, which houses the tomb of King Richard III, and the medieval Guildhall. The New Walk Museum and Art Gallery showcases a range of art and artifacts, including a collection dedicated to the story of King Richard III.
4. Multiculturalism: Leicester is renowned for its multiculturalism and ethnic diversity. It has a large South Asian community, particularly of Indian and Pakistani descent. The city celebrates its diversity through various cultural events, including the annual Diwali celebrations, which are among the largest outside of India.
5. Education: Leicester is home to two major universities: the University of Leicester and De Montfort University. These institutions offer a wide range of academic programs and contribute to the city’s vibrant student population.
6. Sport: Leicester has a strong sporting tradition. The city is particularly known for its association with Leicester City Football Club, which achieved global fame by winning the English Premier League in the 2015-2016 season against all odds. Leicester Tigers, a renowned rugby union club, also calls the city home.
7. Economy: Leicester has a diverse economy with industries ranging from textiles and engineering to retail and food processing. The city is known for its vibrant retail sector, with Highcross Leicester being a popular shopping destination. It is also a hub for innovation and research, with several technology and research parks.
8. Transportation: Leicester is well-connected by transport links. It has direct rail connections to major cities like London, Birmingham, and Nottingham. The city is also served by an extensive bus network, and the nearby East Midlands Airport provides air travel options.
Leicester’s rich history, multiculturalism, and vibrant community make it an exciting place to live, visit, and explore. Whether you’re interested in history, culture, sports, or shopping, Leicester offers a diverse range of experiences for residents and visitors alike.
Once you’ve submitted the property details, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your requirements. After this, we will provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. You can sell in 30 days and we provide £1000 cash back on completion, with our direct purchase.
There are several suburbs and nearby towns that are closely associated with Leicester and often considered part of its metropolitan area. Here are some of the towns and suburbs surrounding Leicester:
1. Oadby: Situated to the southeast of Leicester, Oadby is a suburb known for its residential areas, parks, and green spaces. It is also home to the University of Leicester’s Oadby Student Village.
2. Wigston: Located to the south of Leicester, Wigston is a town that has expanded over the years and is now largely a residential area. It has a mix of housing, local amenities, and open spaces.
3. Braunstone Town: Situated to the west of Leicester, Braunstone Town is a large residential area with its own town council. It offers a range of amenities and is known for the popular Braunstone Park.
4. Glenfield: Glenfield is a village located to the northwest of Leicester. It has a mix of residential areas, farmland, and open spaces. Bradgate Park, a popular local attraction, is situated nearby.
5. Birstall: Birstall is a village located to the north of Leicester. It has a historic center with a mix of residential and commercial areas. The village is home to the popular shopping and leisure complex, Beaumont Leys Shopping Centre.
6. Thurmaston: Thurmaston is a village situated to the northeast of Leicester. It has a mix of residential and commercial areas, including the popular Thurmaston Retail Park.
These are some of the towns and suburbs near Leicester that form part of its metropolitan area. While not directly within the city boundaries, they are closely connected to Leicester and provide a range of residential areas, amenities, and attractions for residents and visitors.
Whether you’re relocating, facing financial difficulties or looking for a
lifestyle change, we can facilitate a sale of your property within
“My property had been on the market for a long time…..”
My property had been on the market for a long time and I really wanted a fast sale to free up the money so I contacted the Sell House Fast team. After a helpful and friendly phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and sell my property with them, it was easy and so quick. I would definitely recommend using them to my family and friends.
“I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group…”
I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group, I found that they had by far the best customer service and really sounded like they knew what they were talking about which gave me the confidence to go ahead and sell my property to them.
We will call you within 24 hours of your details being submitted to understand your requirements and provide you with your Free Valuation.
If your property meets our purchasing requirements, we will then proceed to make a cash offer to you, based on your requirements.
Yes the Property Valuation is 100% free and you are under no obligation. We will call you to understand your requirements, the condition of the property and gather information necessary to complete the valuation. We do not need to visit the property, as all our valuations are completed remotely.
We buy properties in any condition and any location across the UK and Scotland.
We can buy your property in as little as 30 days. If you need more time, that is no problem, we can work with you on your timelines.
You will receive the money to your bank account the same day that we complete the sale. The money will be paid directly to you on the day of completion by your solicitor.