If you are trying to sell your property fast in Chelmsford , Sell Your House Fast Group can help. We have a range of different options that can help you sell your property quickly and efficiently.
We can buy your property directly in as little as 30 days, if it meets our buying criteria.
We can help you sell your property via a property auction, in as little as 30 days.
Auction properties can sell up to 100% of the market value and can even sell over the market value in some cases.
We can help you sell your property fast through our fast sale estate agency service. You will achieve the maximum price and can sell in as little as 60 days.
Proactive marketing of your property to our large network of UK buyers and property investors.
Fill in our online form and one of our team will call you back within 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Our team will complete an online assessment of the property and provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. No visits to your property or physical viewing required.
Choose the option and offer that suits you best and accept your offer.
We will agree a completion date that suits you. You can sell in as little as 30 days or later if you prefer. Receive the money directly to your bank account.
Download our ultimate guide to selling your property fast in Chelmsford and get insider advice on how you can sell your property in as little as 30 days and achieve the best price possible, in any market.
Complete The Form Below To Get Your Copy Now!
Chelmsford is a city located in the county of Essex in England. It is situated in the eastern part of the country, approximately 30 miles northeast of London.
Here’s some information about Chelmsford:
1. History: Chelmsford has a long and rich history that dates back to the Roman times. It was an important market town during the medieval period and became the county town of Essex in the 12th century. Throughout its history, Chelmsford has played a significant role in trade, agriculture, and industry.
2. City Status: Chelmsford was granted city status in 2012 as part of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations. As a city, it has its own local government and administration.
3. Location and Accessibility: Chelmsford benefits from its proximity to London and the surrounding areas. It is well-connected by transportation links, including regular train services to London Liverpool Street Station, making it a popular commuter town. The city is also accessible by major road networks, including the A12 and A414.
4. Shopping and Leisure: Chelmsford offers a range of shopping and leisure facilities. The High Chelmer Shopping Centre and Bond Street Shopping Centre are the primary retail areas in the city, housing a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. The city also has a vibrant nightlife scene, with numerous pubs, bars, and restaurants.
5. Civic and Cultural Landmarks: Chelmsford is home to several notable landmarks. Chelmsford Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral Church of St Mary the Virgin, is a beautiful medieval building that stands in the city center. The city also has a civic theater, the Chelmsford Civic Theatre, which hosts a variety of performances and events. The Hylands House and Estate is a Grade II listed country house and park that offers a tranquil escape within the city.
6. Education: Chelmsford is home to the Anglia Ruskin University, which has a campus in the city. The city also has a number of primary and secondary schools, including grammar schools and academies.
7. Sport and Recreation: Chelmsford has a strong sporting culture and offers a range of facilities for various sports. The Chelmsford City Racecourse is a popular venue for horse racing enthusiasts. The city also has several parks and open spaces, including Central Park and Admirals Park, which provide opportunities for outdoor activities.
8. Events and Festivals: Chelmsford hosts various events and festivals throughout the year. The V Festival, a popular music festival, used to take place in the city annually. The Chelmsford Summer Beer Festival and the Fling Festival are also notable events that celebrate music, arts, and culture.
Chelmsford combines a rich history, convenient location, and a range of amenities, making it an attractive place to live, work, and visit. Its status as a city, diverse shopping options, cultural landmarks, and vibrant community contribute to its appeal as a bustling urban center in Essex.
Once you’ve submitted the property details, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your requirements. After this, we will provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. You can sell in 30 days and we provide £1000 cash back on completion, with our direct purchase.
Chelmsford is a city in Essex, England, and it doesn’t have traditional towns within its boundaries. However, there are several nearby towns and villages in the wider Chelmsford district that contribute to the local area.
Here are some notable towns and villages in the vicinity of Chelmsford:
1. Broomfield: Broomfield is a village located just north of Chelmsford. It is known for its picturesque setting and has a mix of residential areas and open countryside. The village is home to Broomfield Hospital, which serves the wider region.
2. Great Baddow: Great Baddow is a suburb of Chelmsford situated to the southeast of the city center. It has a mix of residential areas, local amenities, and green spaces. The village features St. Mary’s Church, a historic 13th-century church, and several local shops and pubs.
3. Writtle: Writtle is a village located to the west of Chelmsford. It is known for its agricultural college, Writtle University College, which specializes in land-based courses. The village has a charming rural atmosphere, with historic buildings, a village green, and Writtle Forest offering recreational opportunities.
4. Danbury: Danbury is a village located to the east of Chelmsford. It is known for its picturesque setting within the Essex countryside and its proximity to Danbury Common, a nature reserve popular for walking and birdwatching. The village features St. John the Baptist Church, a medieval church with a distinctive tower.
5. Ingatestone: Ingatestone is a village located to the southwest of Chelmsford. It is known for its historic buildings, including Ingatestone Hall, a 16th-century mansion open to the public. The village has a traditional high street with independent shops, pubs, and restaurants.
6. Hatfield Peverel: Hatfield Peverel is a village located to the northeast of Chelmsford. It has a long history, with notable landmarks such as St. Andrew’s Church and Hatfield Forest nearby. The village offers a range of amenities, including local shops, pubs, and recreational facilities.
These towns and villages surrounding Chelmsford contribute to the overall character and amenities of the area. Each location offers its own unique charm, with a mix of historic sites, natural beauty, and community facilities. Residents and visitors can explore the countryside, enjoy local amenities, and experience the village atmosphere while still benefiting from the proximity to the city of Chelmsford.
Whether you’re relocating, facing financial difficulties or looking for a
lifestyle change, we can facilitate a sale of your property within
“My property had been on the market for a long time…..”
My property had been on the market for a long time and I really wanted a fast sale to free up the money so I contacted the Sell House Fast team. After a helpful and friendly phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and sell my property with them, it was easy and so quick. I would definitely recommend using them to my family and friends.
“I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group…”
I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group, I found that they had by far the best customer service and really sounded like they knew what they were talking about which gave me the confidence to go ahead and sell my property to them.
We will call you within 24 hours of your details being submitted to understand your requirements and provide you with your Free Valuation.
If your property meets our purchasing requirements, we will then proceed to make a cash offer to you, based on your requirements.
Yes the Property Valuation is 100% free and you are under no obligation. We will call you to understand your requirements, the condition of the property and gather information necessary to complete the valuation. We do not need to visit the property, as all our valuations are completed remotely.
We buy properties in any condition and any location across the UK and Scotland.
We can buy your property in as little as 30 days. If you need more time, that is no problem, we can work with you on your timelines.
You will receive the money to your bank account the same day that we complete the sale. The money will be paid directly to you on the day of completion by your solicitor.