If you are trying to sell your property fast in Newcastle , Sell Your House Fast Group can help. We have a range of different options that can help you sell your property quickly and efficiently.
We can buy your property directly in as little as 30 days, if it meets our buying criteria.
We can help you sell your property via a property auction, in as little as 30 days.
Auction properties can sell up to 100% of the market value and can even sell over the market value in some cases.
We can help you sell your property fast through our fast sale estate agency service. You will achieve the maximum price and can sell in as little as 60 days.
Proactive marketing of your property to our large network of UK buyers and property investors.
Fill in our online form and one of our team will call you back within 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Our team will complete an online assessment of the property and provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. No visits to your property or physical viewing required.
Choose the option and offer that suits you best and accept your offer.
We will agree a completion date that suits you. You can sell in as little as 30 days or later if you prefer. Receive the money directly to your bank account.
Download our ultimate guide to selling your property fast in Newcastle and get insider advice on how you can sell your property in as little as 30 days and achieve the best price possible, in any market.
Complete The Form Below To Get Your Copy Now!
Newcastle, also known as Newcastle upon Tyne, is a city and metropolitan borough in Tyne and Wear, England. It is located on the northern bank of the River Tyne and is known for its rich history, vibrant culture, and friendly locals. Here are some key aspects of Newcastle:
1. History: Newcastle has a long history dating back to Roman times when it was known as Pons Aelius. It later became an important fortress during the medieval period and developed into a major coal mining and shipbuilding center during the Industrial Revolution.
2. Landmarks: The city is home to several notable landmarks, including Newcastle Castle, which gave the city its name, and St. Nicholas’ Cathedral, a stunning medieval church. The Tyne Bridge, a famous symbol of Newcastle, connects the city with Gateshead across the River Tyne. Another iconic structure is the Angel of the North, a massive contemporary sculpture located just outside the city.
3. Culture and Arts: Newcastle is renowned for its vibrant cultural scene. The city has a thriving arts community with numerous art galleries, theaters, and music venues. The Sage Gateshead, an iconic music venue and conference center, hosts a variety of performances and events. The Theatre Royal, one of the finest Georgian theaters in the country, showcases a diverse range of theatrical productions.
4. Nightlife: Newcastle has a vibrant nightlife and is known for its lively entertainment scene. The city offers a wide range of pubs, bars, clubs, and restaurants catering to different tastes. The Bigg Market and Quayside areas are popular destinations for nightlife, with a multitude of venues and a bustling atmosphere.
5. Football: Newcastle is passionate about football, and the city is home to Newcastle United Football Club, known as the Magpies. St. James’ Park, the club’s stadium, is located in the heart of the city and holds a special place in the hearts of the locals.
6. Higher Education: Newcastle is home to two prominent universities: Newcastle University and Northumbria University. These institutions attract a diverse student population and contribute to the city’s vibrant academic and research culture.
7. Architecture: Newcastle boasts a mix of architectural styles. The city center combines modern structures with historic buildings, including Georgian and Victorian architecture. Grey Street, often regarded as one of the finest streets in England, showcases elegant Georgian buildings and is a hub for shopping and dining.
8. Geordie Culture: The people of Newcastle, known as Geordies, have a distinctive accent and a strong sense of local pride. Geordie culture is characterized by its warmth, humor, and friendliness.
Overall, Newcastle is a city that seamlessly blends its rich heritage with modern developments, making it a fascinating destination for visitors and a vibrant place to live.
Once you’ve submitted the property details, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your requirements. After this, we will provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. You can sell in 30 days and we provide £1000 cash back on completion, with our direct purchase.
Newcastle upon Tyne is the name of the larger metropolitan area, while the city itself is often referred to as Newcastle. Within the Newcastle metropolitan area, there are several major towns and areas.
Here are some of the notable ones:
1. Gateshead: Located on the southern bank of the River Tyne, Gateshead is often considered a neighboring town to Newcastle. It is known for landmarks such as the Angel of the North and the Sage Gateshead music venue. The town has its own distinct identity and offers a range of shopping centers, cultural attractions, and residential areas.
2. Tynemouth: Situated at the mouth of the River Tyne, Tynemouth is a picturesque coastal town known for its beautiful beaches and historic charm. It features a stunning priory, Tynemouth Castle and Priory, which offers scenic views of the North Sea. Tynemouth also has a vibrant town center with boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants.
3. Wallsend: Located to the east of Newcastle, Wallsend has historical significance as the site where Hadrian’s Wall, a Roman fortification, originally ended. The town is home to Segedunum Roman Fort, which showcases the Roman heritage of the area. Wallsend also has residential areas and amenities for local residents.
4. South Shields: Situated at the mouth of the River Tyne, South Shields is a coastal town known for its sandy beaches and scenic coastline. It offers attractions such as the Arbeia Roman Fort and Museum, the South Shields Museum & Art Gallery, and the Seafront Amusement Park. South Shields is popular for its vibrant events, including the Great North Run, an annual half-marathon.
5. Whitley Bay: Another coastal town in the Newcastle area, Whitley Bay is known for its beautiful sandy beach and vibrant seafront. It features attractions such as the Spanish City, a historic dome-shaped building housing entertainment venues and cafes. Whitley Bay offers a range of amenities, including shops, restaurants, and bars.
6. Jesmond: Located close to the city center of Newcastle, Jesmond is an affluent residential area known for its leafy streets, Victorian and Georgian houses, and trendy cafes. Jesmond Dene, a picturesque park with a river, waterfalls, and woodland, is a popular spot for leisure activities.
These are just a few examples of the major towns in the Newcastle area. Each town has its own unique characteristics and attractions, contributing to the diverse and vibrant nature of the region.
Whether you’re relocating, facing financial difficulties or looking for a
lifestyle change, we can facilitate a sale of your property within
“My property had been on the market for a long time…..”
My property had been on the market for a long time and I really wanted a fast sale to free up the money so I contacted the Sell House Fast team. After a helpful and friendly phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and sell my property with them, it was easy and so quick. I would definitely recommend using them to my family and friends.
“I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group…”
I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group, I found that they had by far the best customer service and really sounded like they knew what they were talking about which gave me the confidence to go ahead and sell my property to them.
We will call you within 24 hours of your details being submitted to understand your requirements and provide you with your Free Valuation.
If your property meets our purchasing requirements, we will then proceed to make a cash offer to you, based on your requirements.
Yes the Property Valuation is 100% free and you are under no obligation. We will call you to understand your requirements, the condition of the property and gather information necessary to complete the valuation. We do not need to visit the property, as all our valuations are completed remotely.
We buy properties in any condition and any location across the UK and Scotland.
We can buy your property in as little as 30 days. If you need more time, that is no problem, we can work with you on your timelines.
You will receive the money to your bank account the same day that we complete the sale. The money will be paid directly to you on the day of completion by your solicitor.