If you are trying to sell your property fast in Northampton , Sell Your House Fast Group can help. We have a range of different options that can help you sell your property quickly and efficiently.
We can buy your property directly in as little as 30 days, if it meets our buying criteria.
We can help you sell your property via a property auction, in as little as 30 days.
Auction properties can sell up to 100% of the market value and can even sell over the market value in some cases.
We can help you sell your property fast through our fast sale estate agency service. You will achieve the maximum price and can sell in as little as 60 days.
Proactive marketing of your property to our large network of UK buyers and property investors.
Fill in our online form and one of our team will call you back within 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Our team will complete an online assessment of the property and provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. No visits to your property or physical viewing required.
Choose the option and offer that suits you best and accept your offer.
We will agree a completion date that suits you. You can sell in as little as 30 days or later if you prefer. Receive the money directly to your bank account.
Download our ultimate guide to selling your property fast in Northampton and get insider advice on how you can sell your property in as little as 30 days and achieve the best price possible, in any market.
Complete The Form Below To Get Your Copy Now!
Northampton is a town located in the East Midlands region of England.
Here’s some information about Northampton:
1. Location and Accessibility: Northampton is situated in the county of Northamptonshire, approximately 67 miles northwest of London. It is well-connected by road and rail, with direct train services to London and other major cities. The town is also easily accessible from the M1 motorway.
2. History and Heritage: Northampton has a rich history dating back to the Roman times. It was an important center for the shoemaking industry during the medieval and Victorian eras. The town has preserved many historical buildings, including the 12th-century Northampton Castle, the 13th-century Holy Sepulchre Church, and the Guildhall, a 19th-century municipal building.
3. Shopping and Culture: Northampton offers a variety of shopping opportunities. The town center features a mix of high street brands, independent shops, and a large indoor shopping center called the Grosvenor Centre. Northampton is also known for its cultural scene, with several theaters, including the Royal & Derngate, hosting a wide range of performances, including theater, dance, and music.
4. Sport: Northampton is home to the Northampton Saints Rugby Club, which competes in the top tier of English rugby, the Premiership. The town also has a football club, Northampton Town F.C., which plays in the English Football League (EFL). There are several sports facilities and recreational parks in and around Northampton for outdoor activities.
5. Education: Northampton has a number of educational institutions, including the University of Northampton, which offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university contributes to the town’s academic and research landscape.
6. Parks and Green Spaces: Northampton has several parks and green areas where residents and visitors can relax and enjoy the outdoors. Abington Park is a historic park with beautiful gardens, a museum, and a café. Other notable green spaces include Becket’s Park, Bradlaugh Fields, and Delapré Abbey.
7. Events and Festivals: Northampton hosts various events and festivals throughout the year, including the Northampton Balloon Festival, a popular annual event featuring hot air balloon displays. The town also holds music festivals, food and drink festivals, and cultural celebrations.
Northampton offers a mix of history, culture, shopping, and recreational opportunities. Its central location in England provides convenient access to other major cities, while its own unique charm and heritage make it an appealing place to live and visit.
Once you’ve submitted the property details, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your requirements. After this, we will provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. You can sell in 30 days and we provide £1000 cash back on completion, with our direct purchase.
Northampton itself is the major town in the county of Northamptonshire. However, there are several other towns and settlements in the county that are worth mentioning.
Here are some of the notable towns in the Northamptonshire area:
1. Kettering: Kettering is a town located approximately 15 miles northeast of Northampton. It is known for its history in the boot and shoe industry. Kettering offers a mix of residential areas, shopping centers, and parks. The town hosts cultural events and has a lively nightlife scene.
2. Corby: Corby is a town located approximately 23 miles northeast of Northampton. Historically known for its steel industry, Corby has undergone significant regeneration in recent years. It offers a range of amenities, including a shopping center, leisure facilities, and parks.
3. Wellingborough: Wellingborough is a market town located approximately 11 miles northeast of Northampton. It has a long history dating back to medieval times and is known for its traditional market held three times a week. Wellingborough has a mix of shops, restaurants, and recreational facilities.
4. Daventry: Daventry is a market town located approximately 12 miles west of Northampton. It is known for its historic market square and 12th-century Holy Cross Church. Daventry offers a mix of independent shops, cafes, and leisure facilities. The town is surrounded by picturesque countryside.
5. Rushden: Rushden is a town located approximately 14 miles east of Northampton. It was historically known for its shoe manufacturing industry. Rushden offers a mix of residential areas, local shops, and recreational facilities. The town is close to the Nene Valley, a designated Special Protection Area for wildlife.
These towns, along with Northampton, contribute to the overall character and amenities of Northamptonshire. Each town has its own unique features, attractions, and community, providing residents and visitors with a variety of options for shopping, leisure activities, and cultural experiences.
Whether you’re relocating, facing financial difficulties or looking for a
lifestyle change, we can facilitate a sale of your property within
“My property had been on the market for a long time…..”
My property had been on the market for a long time and I really wanted a fast sale to free up the money so I contacted the Sell House Fast team. After a helpful and friendly phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and sell my property with them, it was easy and so quick. I would definitely recommend using them to my family and friends.
“I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group…”
I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group, I found that they had by far the best customer service and really sounded like they knew what they were talking about which gave me the confidence to go ahead and sell my property to them.
We will call you within 24 hours of your details being submitted to understand your requirements and provide you with your Free Valuation.
If your property meets our purchasing requirements, we will then proceed to make a cash offer to you, based on your requirements.
Yes the Property Valuation is 100% free and you are under no obligation. We will call you to understand your requirements, the condition of the property and gather information necessary to complete the valuation. We do not need to visit the property, as all our valuations are completed remotely.
We buy properties in any condition and any location across the UK and Scotland.
We can buy your property in as little as 30 days. If you need more time, that is no problem, we can work with you on your timelines.
You will receive the money to your bank account the same day that we complete the sale. The money will be paid directly to you on the day of completion by your solicitor.