If you are trying to sell your property fast in Plymouth, Sell Your House Fast Group can help. We have a range of different options that can help you sell your property quickly and efficiently.
We can buy your property directly in as little as 30 days, if it meets our buying criteria.
We can help you sell your property via a property auction, in as little as 30 days.
Auction properties can sell up to 100% of the market value and can even sell over the market value in some cases.
We can help you sell your property fast through our fast sale estate agency service. You will achieve the maximum price and can sell in as little as 60 days.
Proactive marketing of your property to our large network of UK buyers and property investors.
Fill in our online form and one of our team will call you back within 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Our team will complete an online assessment of the property and provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. No visits to your property or physical viewing required.
Choose the option and offer that suits you best and accept your offer.
We will agree a completion date that suits you. You can sell in as little as 30 days or later if you prefer. Receive the money directly to your bank account.
Download our ultimate guide to selling your property fast in Plymouth and get insider advice on how you can sell your property in as little as 30 days and achieve the best price possible, in any market.
Complete The Form Below To Get Your Copy Now!
Plymouth is a vibrant coastal city located in the county of Devon, in south-western England.
Here’s some information about Plymouth:
1. Location and Accessibility: Plymouth is situated on the south coast of Devon, bordered by the English Channel and the Plymouth Sound. It is approximately 190 miles southwest of London and has good transportation links, with direct train services to London and other major cities. The city is also accessible by road and has ferry connections to France and Spain.
2. Maritime History: Plymouth has a rich maritime heritage and played a significant role in world history. It is known for its historic association with exploration and seafaring. Plymouth was the departure point for several important voyages, including the Mayflower’s journey to America in 1620. The city’s naval base, Devonport, is one of the largest operational naval bases in Western Europe.
3. Historic Landmarks: Plymouth has several notable historic landmarks. The Barbican, located in the historic quarter of the city, features cobbled streets, Tudor-style buildings, and the Mayflower Steps, from where the Pilgrims are believed to have departed. The Royal Citadel, a 17th-century fortress, overlooks Plymouth Sound and is still an active military installation.
4. The Hoe: The Hoe is a large public park and promenade situated on a headland overlooking the Plymouth Sound. It offers panoramic views of the sea and features Smeaton’s Tower, a historic lighthouse that has become a symbol of Plymouth. The Hoe is a popular recreational area for locals and visitors, with green spaces, monuments, and a memorial to Sir Francis Drake.
5. Plymouth City Centre: The city center of Plymouth offers a mix of shopping areas, restaurants, and cultural venues. It is home to Drake Circus, a modern shopping mall, as well as independent shops and boutiques. The Theatre Royal Plymouth is a renowned theater and arts venue that hosts a variety of performances throughout the year.
6. Education: Plymouth is home to the University of Plymouth, which has a strong reputation for its marine and maritime studies, as well as other academic disciplines. The university contributes to the city’s educational and research landscape.
7. Natural Beauty: Plymouth is surrounded by natural beauty, with nearby areas of outstanding natural beauty and national parks. Dartmoor National Park is located a short distance away, offering opportunities for hiking, cycling, and exploring the scenic landscapes of the moors.
Plymouth is a city that seamlessly blends its rich history with modern amenities and natural beauty. Its maritime heritage, historic landmarks, coastal setting, and cultural attractions make it an intriguing destination for visitors and a lively place to live.
Once you’ve submitted the property details, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your requirements. After this, we will provide you with a Free Valuation and Offer. You can sell in 30 days and we provide £1000 cash back on completion, with our direct purchase.
Plymouth itself is a city, and it doesn’t have major towns within its immediate vicinity. However, there are several towns and suburbs located near Plymouth that are worth mentioning.
Here are some of the notable towns in the surrounding area:
1. Saltash: Saltash is a town located across the River Tamar from Plymouth, in Cornwall. It is known for the iconic Royal Albert Bridge, a railway bridge designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Saltash offers a mix of residential areas, independent shops, and access to beautiful countryside and riverside walks.
2. Plymstock: Plymstock is a suburb located to the east of Plymouth city center. It is known for its residential areas, schools, and amenities. Plymstock has a range of shops, supermarkets, and recreational facilities. The area also offers access to the stunning coastline and beaches.
3. Ivybridge: Ivybridge is a town situated around 10 miles northeast of Plymouth. It is located on the edge of Dartmoor National Park and is known as the “Gateway to the Moor.” Ivybridge offers a mix of residential areas, local shops, and access to beautiful natural surroundings, including rivers, woodland, and moorland.
4. Tavistock: Tavistock is a historic market town located approximately 15 miles northwest of Plymouth. It is known for its rich history, including its connections to Sir Francis Drake. Tavistock features a charming town center with a mix of independent shops, cafes, and a bustling Pannier Market. The town is also close to Dartmoor National Park.
5. Torpoint: Torpoint is a town located across the River Tamar from Plymouth, in Cornwall. It is connected to Plymouth by the Torpoint Ferry, which provides a transportation link for commuters and visitors. Torpoint has a mix of residential areas, local shops, and access to beautiful coastal areas.
These towns, along with Plymouth itself, contribute to the overall character and amenities of the wider Plymouth area. Each town has its own unique features, history, and local attractions, providing residents and visitors with a range of options for living, shopping, and enjoying the natural beauty of the region.
Whether you’re relocating, facing financial difficulties or looking for a
lifestyle change, we can facilitate a sale of your property within
“My property had been on the market for a long time…..”
My property had been on the market for a long time and I really wanted a fast sale to free up the money so I contacted the Sell House Fast team. After a helpful and friendly phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and sell my property with them, it was easy and so quick. I would definitely recommend using them to my family and friends.
“I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group…”
I had contacted many cash buyers until I came across Sell House Fast Group, I found that they had by far the best customer service and really sounded like they knew what they were talking about which gave me the confidence to go ahead and sell my property to them.
We will call you within 24 hours of your details being submitted to understand your requirements and provide you with your Free Valuation.
If your property meets our purchasing requirements, we will then proceed to make a cash offer to you, based on your requirements.
Yes the Property Valuation is 100% free and you are under no obligation. We will call you to understand your requirements, the condition of the property and gather information necessary to complete the valuation. We do not need to visit the property, as all our valuations are completed remotely.
We buy properties in any condition and any location across the UK and Scotland.
We can buy your property in as little as 30 days. If you need more time, that is no problem, we can work with you on your timelines.
You will receive the money to your bank account the same day that we complete the sale. The money will be paid directly to you on the day of completion by your solicitor.